- When is the right time to obtain media coverage for a lobbying dossier?
- What is the right medium to do so?
- Do you have full media monitoring?
- Is your press review useful for your lobbying activity?
- Should web monitoring be set up?
Identification of and contacts with key journalists:
- Do you know the leading journalists concerned with your issue?
- Do you have contacts beyond those within the press that specialises in your activity?
Drafting and diffusion of information:
- Do you know how to obtain media coverage of the challenges of your dossiers and interest journalists in them?
- Could you publish within the hour a release on your subject to the journalists who count?
Organisation of press conferences and interviews:
- If necessary, do you have sufficient man-power to organise a press conference or a series of interviews?
- Could you deal with the difficulties of a live interview on the subject of your lobbying dossiers?
- Have you ever used professionals to train you to do so?