- Are you informed sufficiently early of the positions or initiatives that concern you taken in Parliament, by administrative bodies and the media?
- Do you receive this information in a format that you can use? Do you know how to use it?
Organisation of audits and studies:
- Have you ever had your public affairs policy analysed by an external professional organisation?
- Do you know which political context your request fits into?
- Is your real economic weight recognised correctly?
- Do you have reliable data concerning your activity?
- Have specialist institutes worked with you to back up your assertions?
Organisation of opinion studies:
- Have you considered using the expectations or opinions of certain parts of the public to make headway in your dossiers?
- Have you worked with an opinion institute?